Stop PropagHate is a project funded by Google’s DNI Innovation Fund, where we aim to bring to online journalism an environment without hate speech. In this project, we are developing an API that applies machine learning techniques to evaluate the presence of hate speech on news and comments. Our tool is structured in two modules, one to evaluate if a portion of text contains hate speech, and a second to evaluate the likelihood of a news piece to generate comments containing hate speech.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Informatics / Computer Science or equivalent skills.
Minimum profile required
- Experience in natural language processing and machine learning.
- Experience with DB and webdev.
- Knowledge of R and/or Python.
- Proactive, resourceful, and autonomous.
- Experience in web development.
- Previous scientific publications.
Since 08 Aug 2018 to 10 Sep 2018